Here are the most inspiring and powerful Law of Attraction quotes for success. The Law of Attraction are universal laws that have the power to enrich us with love, joy, abundance, health, happiness and wealth in every area of our lives. These quotes can uplift and encourage you to finally take action. Always remember, that you are the creator of your life.
I hope you enjoy these quotes and you find the inspiration and motivation to make your goals and dreams come true.
(Disclaimer: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.)
The Very Best Law Of Attraction Quotes For Success
1) Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.Oprah Winfrey
This quote clearly shows that you should always be thankful for what you already have. If you constantly say “I don’t have enough money”, “I never have luck with men”, then guess what: You will never get enough money, neither the perfect partner. The law of attraction always manifests what you think, and if you think about your lack, you keep it in your life.
2) It’s unlimited what the universe can bring when you understand the great secret that thoughts become things.Anonymous
3) Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is.Abraham Hicks
4) You create your own universe as you go along.Winston Churchill
5) See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.Robert Collier
6) Our thoughts, our feelings, our dreams, our ideas are physical in the universe. That if we dream something, if we picture something, it adds a physical thrust towards realization that we can put into the universe.Will Smith
7) When I was very young I visualized myself being and having what it was I wanted. Mentally I never had any doubts about it. The mind is really so incredible. Before I won my first Mr. Universe title, I walked around the tournament like I owned it. The title was already mine. I had won it so many times in my mind that there was no doubt I would win it. Then when I moved on to the movies, the same thing. I visualized myself being a famous actor and earning big money. I could feel and taste success. I just knew it would all happen.Arnold Schwarzenegger
8) A person is only limited by the thoughts that he chooses.James Allen
This quote is one of my favorites and it states something that I tell people over and over again. You can achieve anything in life. The only limit you have are your own thoughts and beliefs.
9) What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.Catherine Ponder
10) Like attracts like. You have to understand: you are a magnet. Whatever you are, that’s what you draw to you. If you’re negative, you’re going to draw negativity. You positive? You draw positive. You’re a kind person? Most people are kind to you…If you see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand. This is so true.Steve Harvey
11) Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.Albert Einstein
12) Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.Henry Ford
13) Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.Samuel Smiles
14) Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.Benjamin Disraeli
15) There is nothing you can not have. There are no limitations.Anonymous
16) Success will be within your reach only when you start reaching out for it.Stephen Richards
17) Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.David O. McKay
Your subconscious mind controls most of your actions. What you believed 5, 10, 15 years ago still has impact on your everyday life and surroundings. For example, your parents told you over and over that “money doesn’t grow on trees”, “you need to work hard for money”, “rich people did something bad in order to get rich”, then this belief will stay inside you and most probably, you will never get the amount of money want. And even if a person with a mindset like this, let’s say, won millions in the lottery, this person will likely lose all the money in a matter of time.
18) When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.Dr. Denis Waitley
This is one of the most game-changing >>Law Of Attraction quotes for success. See yourself having the success. See yourself having the dream car, the wife/husband, the big house of your dreams. If you can see yourself having all that you’ve been dreaming about, then your dreams will materialize.
19) I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.Andrew Carnegie
20) Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.Ghandi
21) You only have control over three things in your life: the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take.Jack Canfield
22) Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.Muhammad Ali
23) Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.Bob Proctor
24) You can create the life you desire by concentrating on what you wish to attract. Once you master the idea surrounding this concept, you won’t want to use your mind for the purpose of excuse-making. Instead, you’ll prefer to use it to really consider what you want to manifest into your life and then visualize it as coming true.Wayne Dyer
25) You are deserving of whatever you want. You truly are. This is one of the most important truths you can come to understand.”Bob Doyle
26) I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.Michael Losier
27) You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David that you are sculpting is you. And you do it with your thoughts.Joe Vitale
28) We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.Earl Nightingale
Everyone can learn how to grow and attract the life they want to live.
29) The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best, and will receive the best.Wallace D.Wattles
You just read the 29 best law of attraction quotes for success! I hope they made you think and learn from their wisdom! Please leave a comment below if you have any questions or concerns!
You might be also interested in reading:
Learn How To Rise, Shine, And Banish Bullsh*t From Your Life