Most of us have money problems. You probably too, otherwise you wouldn’t be on this page looking for positive money affirmations to attract money and wealth. But let us first have a look at where these problems come from.
Often, we struggle with getting and keeping money because we have deep-rooted believes from our childhood.
I’m sure you heard your parents saying “Money doesn’t grow on trees”, “Wealthy people did bad things in order to get so much money” or “Money is the root of all evil” and so on.
So we basically have a bad attitude towards money.
In the Bible, we read: “Love of money is the root of all evil” and not “Money is the root of all evil”. There are people who are too greedy.
(Bear in mind that this post may contain affiliate links that help me create free content for you!)
Mark Twain, the famous American writer (“Tom Sayer and Huckleberry Finn”) made an interesting statement: “The lack of money is the root of all evil”.
Or how about this one: “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life” (Henry David Thoreau).
Actually, money is a really important aspect of our lives.
It is NOT bad.
Just think about it: With money, you can effort healthier foods, you have more time for fitness, you have more time for your partner, dog, and kids, you have a lower stress level because you don’t have to worry about paying bills, etc.
When there is a lack of money, there are also more crimes committed. Many existences are ruined because of a lack of money.
Many people have a difficult and disturbing relationship with money.
If we hate money, it will always flee from us.
You will never have money in your pocket if you stress about it and distribute feelings of lack.
If we want to attract money, we have to learn to love it.
And therefore the only way to get money (and to keep it) is to change our mindset and feelings about money through positive money affirmations.
Positive money affirmations for wealth and prosperity are well accepted and also an easy way to train the mind to focus on the positive.
These affirmations are a series of positive statements in the present that make us feel what we already have, being ready to receive more while we are grateful and thankful for the universe.
It provides for us in its own unique ways.
50 POWERFUL And Positive Money Affirmations
- I love money.
- Money comes into my life easily.
- Money and I are friends.
- My bank account is filled with money.
- I have an endless supply of cash.
- I am a money magnet.
- I have the power to win money.
- I am reasonable with money and manage it wisely.
- Money comes to me from unexpected sources and I am grateful.
- My income is getting higher and higher.
- I love money. Money comes into my life.
- Money is good for me.
- I attract money naturally.
- I realize that money is essential to living a good and carefree life.
- Money gives me the prosperity I want.
- Having money is good for me.
- I am grateful for my wealth.
- I welcome unlimited wealth and accept that I have that wealth.
- I have a lot of money and live in abundance and wealth.
- Wealth and money are abundant for me.
- I am destined to be rich, to share it and donate it.
- I am worthy of wealth and power. I use and value my wealth for the common good.
- I am worthy of abundance. I am able to handle money and manage it well.
- My mind avoids focusing on fear and scarcity. Instead, I concentrate on wealth.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- I attract wealth with ease. I am a money magnet that attracts wealth. It stays in my hands without being wasted.
- Money is one aspect of my wealth.
- I have a wealth of love, joy, family, friendships, and health.
- I have many things to be grateful for today.
- I move from privation to abundance.
- I am worthy of financial security and inner serenity. I am worthy of a safety net for my family. I deserve to have the money to pay all my bills.
- I can handle massive success with joy.
- I let go of the self-limiting beliefs that keep prosperity out of my reach. I am getting rid of the negative thoughts that prevent abundance from being a part of my existence.
- I let go of the negative thoughts about deprivation without judging them.
- Money and spirituality can co-exist in harmony.
- I am aware of how my actions and thoughts shape my wealth and financial foundation.
- Today I know that I deserve prosperity.
- I know that I deserve abundance in my life. I am grateful that I have these things in my life world.
- I am attracting more wealth and abundance with every step I take.
- I am successful and other people take part in it.
- I am able to handle large sums of money.
- My money allows me to live in prosperity and abundance.
- My account balance increases from day to day and I always have enough money for myself.
- Money and I are friends and this friendship will last forever.
- I am a money magnet and I constantly attract money.
- I am successful and happy.
- Every day I will get more money and put more money aside.
- Money is an integral part of my life and will always be with me.
- I am free of debts and money is constantly flowing to me.
- Money is very important in my consciousness and I am surrounded by money, wealth, and prosperity.
I use my Paperblanks diaries for writing down my positive money affirmations. They are not only unbelievably beautiful, but they are also high quality and the paper feels amazing!
You might be also interested in reading:
My readers support Spirithandbook. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn some coffee ☕ money (which I promise to drink while continuing to support your spiritual journey ✨).