My readers support Spirithandbook. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn some coffee ☕ money (which I promise to drink while continuing to support your journey ✨).
The 6 Subconscious Mind Exercises You Need to be Successful
Table of Content
- How can I Change my Subconscious Mind for Success with Exercises?
- The Key to Open Your Subconscious Mind with Exercises
- 6 Subconscious Mind Exercises for Success
Some people are successful, and some people aren’t. How is this happening? People who have success in life change their subconscious mind from childhood programming and traumas. You have all the power to do that; the secret is to be open to new suggestions and habits.
This post contains affiliate links that help me create free content for you. Thanks for your understanding!
How can I Change my Subconscious Mind for Success with Exercises?
Changing your subconscious mind is not so hard, but you need to become aware that your life will change regarding the mindset and patterns that you want to release.
You can learn to change your subconscious mind, and in this article, you will find some powerful exercises that will help you do that. Choose which exercise you find more appropriate for you, and practice it for 21 days.
You have all the tools inside of you to succeed and to live the life you deserve. The key is in your mind and the programming that society and childhood put on you. All you need to do in order to change these patterns is to acknowledge them, accept them and release them.
Know that your mind is capable of anything, and you can tap into those resources. You can solve any situation that you’re going through in your life, overcome any obstacle with a positive mindset, and reach your dreams by changing your subconscious mind’s programming.
The Key to Open Your Subconscious Mind
You need to know that changing your subconscious mind with these 6 key exercises will be a very pleasant and wonderful experience. You will release old habits, persons, and things that are no longer good for you. To be capable of this, you need to stay open to new things, beginnings, and endings. You cannot attract something new in your life if you do not release the old patterns, people, and situations that keep you stuck in the same place.
If you read this article, you may have noticed that sometimes you attract the same people and situations in your life. This happens because you are programmed from childhood to repeatedly attract the same things until you can release them and believe in your power of manifestation.
I will give you examples of how you can change your subconscious mind and what causes those blockages. The programs that keep you stuck are from the first seven years of your life; they are so profoundly stuffed in your brain that the only thing that helps you change them is acceptance and release.
For example, if your family forgot to pick you up from kindergarten and you were left alone for a few hours until they came, you may have the wound of abandonment in your life. This means that when you grow up and enter into a relationship, you will feel this wound all the time.
The persons that have the wound of abandonment leave their partners all the time because of the fear of not being abandoned. This causes a lot of misunderstanding in life, and with the power of the subconscious mind, these fears and programs can be released.
I will start with the most powerful exercise for changing your subconscious mind.
I will write the first exercise with the example I have written above (the wound of abandonment) to understand better how these programs work and how they can be released from your mind.
6 Subconscious Mind Exercises for Success
Exercise 1: Change Your Subconscious Mind through Acceptance
The first exercise is also the most powerful. This is about accepting your feelings and letting them go. In this exercise, you will meet your inner child, and you will change the way you see a negative emotion in your life.
- If you want to practice this, be sure that you will not be disturbed and find a place where you feel secure. Sit nice and tall, placing your hands in your lap with the palms facing the sky; keep your spine straight, and open your chest as you inhale. Close your eyes and breathe deeply until you enter into a deep state of relaxation. As you do this, tell yourself: “I am safe. I am loved. I am secure.“ Repeat these affirmations for ten inhalations and exhalations.
- After doing this, tell yourself that you want to release the wound of abandonment (or any negative feeling that you have). Connect to your higher self, and ask for guidance and protection. Stay here and enter into a deeper state of inner stillness until you feel that your entire body is calm and at peace.
- As you feel your entire body relaxed, try to acknowledge the wound of abandonment. Try to feel this emotion, to feel what your inner child felt when they were left alone in kindergarten. This exercise can be done with any negative emotion (that you are not good enough, that you are not beautiful enough, that you do not have success in life, that you feel insecure).
- Stay in that negative emotion and see how you feel. Try to feel that wound; the most powerful way to release it is to imagine that you meet your inner child and see how they felt in that moment when this wound was created.
- Stay there and feel the wound of abandonment; you may cry, shake but do not quit; stay here until you feel that this emotion doesn’t affect you anymore and become neutral for you.
- Imagine that you meet your inner child and smile. Really try to smile, even if it hurts, and tell your inner child that they are safe and that you are there for them all the time.
- Tell your inner child that they are not abandoned and that you love them with all your heart.
- See how you feel in this moment after you stay in that negative emotion and accept it. As you do this, smile with your whole heart, and tell yourself: “I am essential and extraordinary. I am important and wonderful. “ repeat this for a few minutes, and imagine how the negative emotion comes out from your body through your fingers and toes. Continue to smile as you repeat these affirmations.
- Stay here as much as you wish, charging your body as you inhale healing energy and exhale all the negativity and suffering. When you feel ready to end this exercise, embrace your inner child and say that you love them, that you are there for them all the time, and that you understand them. Breathe a few times deeply and come back to the external world. Stay for a few minutes to acknowledge this experience and be grateful for your evolution.
Acknowledging your negative emotions will make you more secure. When you accept something, you can let it go. Sometimes we stay stuck in patterns because we cannot acknowledge our negative feelings, and repressing them will attract more situations that will make you confront these emotions.
Life will bring you the persons and conditions that will lead you to acknowledge and accept that emotion and pattern to be able to release it and evolve into a better version of yourself.
Before starting this exercise, think about what keeps you stuck in life and what makes you attract the same situations repeatedly. You can practice this exercise with any negative emotion you have or any negative opinion about yourself. This way, you will release all those negative feelings that make you insecure and you will bring more confidence and love into your life.
Exercise 2: Visualization
The second exercise I have prepared is visualization. Gratitude and visualization are the most powerful tools for manifestation. If you want to change your subconscious mind and manifest something, you need to start with gratitude; then, you can imagine all those things that you want to attract.
I will write to you an exercise that will help you change your subconscious mind and release those negative thoughts from your mind.
- To begin, lay down comfortably, and close your eyes. Be sure that you will not be disturbed and begin to breathe deeply in and out. Relax your entire body from the top of your head down to the soles of your feet. Stay here until you feel that your whole body is relaxed and calm. Follow the rhythm of your respiration and let it reinvigorate each cell of your body.
- As you stay here, and you feel your entire body relaxed, send gratitude for your life, for your health, and for your ability to be here and practice this exercise. Be grateful for the people around you, for your work, and this present moment. Send gratitude in all areas of your life, for the air that you breathe, for the water that you drink, and for the food you consume. Be thankful for Mother Nature and for all the beautiful things that she gives to us.
- After sending gratitude (which can be a daily morning practice), think of what you want to change in your life, what you want to manifest. What area of your life is not working in the way you want. Think about that, and see what can be changed in order to create a better future for yourself. Be sincere with yourself; acknowledge your negative habits and patterns that make that situation stuck.
- Now, visualize that thing happening, and use as many details to create the most powerful environment for yourself. See yourself doing that thing you want to change and accomplishing what you desire in your life. It is essential to be truthful with yourself and imagine a situation that can create a better future for yourself and others. Believe in your power of manifestation, and visualize who is there with you, how are you feeling, where are you when this thing is accomplished.
- Use your creative mind to create a powerful visualization. Imagine and try to feel the sensation from your body as this situation is changed. See how you feel when you reach that thing, and who is happy for you? Who is there for you? See that thing happening, and see what changed in your life.
- It is imperative to see the details in your visualization. The details are the key that will show you what needs to be changed in your life to reach that thing.
- Also, see who is not there with you as you reach that goal? Be sincere with yourself, and acknowledge those persons that are there with you and help you. This way, you will know which relationships help you evolve and those that don’t.
- Try to acknowledge also those habits that keep you stuck. See what can be changed in your daily life to reach that thing and evolve. Be truthful with your feelings and emotions. Do not let any negative emotion affect your visualization.
- Stay here and continue to imagine how your life is looking as you change that thing that you want. See what can be made and replaced to become more fulfilled and reach those goals.
- When you feel ready to end the visualization, breathe a few times profoundly and reawaken yourself back to the external world. Place your hands in a prayer position at your heart space and smile. Use your hands as a connection between the positive energy around you and your heart. Let the energy flow into your heart.
- Write in a note those things that need to be changed to accomplish this visualization. See which patterns, habits, and relationships keep you stuck, and create a list of the things that need to be changed to reach your dream life.
Know that visualization can help you attract anything you want in life. If you visualize something that you want to accomplish, be aware of the place you are in, the people around you, and see how you feel in that situation. This way, you will be able to notice what needs to be changed in order to make that thing happen in your life.
Exercise 3 – Daily Meditation for Success
The third exercise for changing your subconscious mind is a daily meditation that can help you release negative emotions and attract more positive situations in your life.
Before starting this exercise, think of what you want to change, what makes you feel insecure regarding your life, and what worries you. Try to acknowledge your habits and focus just on one thing during this exercise.
- To begin, find a place where you feel secure, and sit nice and tall. Close your eyes and begin to breathe gently in and out, letting the air travel down to your belly. Keep your spine in a straight alignment and relax your shoulders as you exhale. Stay here and let your entire being enter into a deep state of inner peace.
- As you enter into a state of relaxation, begin to think of what worries you and what makes you become stressed throughout the day. See yourself in a typical day of your life, and acknowledge those triggers that make you feel insecure. During this practice, focus just on one thing that you want to release and replace.
- Imagine that you are sitting on an open white lotus flower, floating in the middle of the Spiritual Universe. Visualize just the silhouette of your body on this flower and breathe in and out gently.
- If you feel insecure, tell yourself “I feel insecure at this moment, but it’s all right.“ If you feel alone, just tell yourself “I feel alone in this present moment, and I accept my emotion“. Repeat that affirmation until you accept it, and smile.
- As you do this, inhale golden energy into your body, and exhale the negative emotion. See how you breathe in golden energy and exhale this feeling, imagining how it comes out from your body through your fingers and toes.
- Stay here on this lotus flower until you fully accept your emotion, and tell yourself, “I feel confident and secure in my own skin“ (if you feel insecure). “I love my own company, and I feel fabulous with myself.“ (if you feel alone). Repeat this until you feel that this emotion is released and replaced.
- Stay here as much as you wish, imagining how you are in a bubble of golden light and that negative feeling is coming out of your entire being.
- Open your eyes and stay for a few minutes to acknowledge this experience. Move your fingers and toes and return to the external world when you feel ready to end this practice.
The key of this exercise is to see yourself in daily life becoming stressed about a situation, accepting that case, and releasing that feeling from your body. As you do this, some positive affirmations will help you change your subconscious mind regarding that emotion. Next time when this situation and emotion come into your life, you will feel more secure and more in touch with yourself.
Know that everything passes, and the only thing that can make you evolve is you.
Step out of your comfort zone, and believe in your power of manifestation. Anytime something is disturbing you, try to accept your emotions, try to see where those feelings come from. As you do this, accept the present moment, breathe deeply and try to replace those emotions with positive ones. Talking with your inner child and healing your childhood traumas will be the best exercises for changing your subconscious mind.
Exercise 4 – Pay Attention to your Environment
Do you know what has one of the biggest influences on your subconscious mind?
We often don’t realize it, but few things influence our decisions, values and beliefs more than our environment. It’s now even been proven that our environment has an impact on our genes.
What you achieve, how happy you are, and how much success you have depends primarily on your environment.
In the field of personal development, there is a common statement that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. But when I talk about environment, I’m not just referring to the people you spend time with.
I’m referring to everything that surrounds you or that you consume:
- The books you read (and movies you watch)
- The places you spend time in
- The stimuli you are exposed to
- The food you eat
For example, if you’re a smoker, overweight, or procrastinate frequently, you probably think you lack self-discipline. But that’s only half the truth.
Studies have shown that people with a lot of self-discipline don’t have superhuman willpower. They are simply much better at avoiding all the situations where they need their willpower.
In other words, they choose an environment where it’s easy for them to make the right decision.
If you have a lot of chocolate, chips and cookies at home, it’s damn hard (read: impossible) not to indulge. However, if you don’t have any unhealthy foods at home in the first place, you won’t even be tempted.
Everything that surrounds you – people, information, food – influences your behavior, your decisions and your beliefs. And so does your subconscious mind.
So if you want to program your subconscious, pay attention to your environment.
Surround yourself with people, places, stimuli, information and food that are good for you and support you in your development.
Exercise 5 – Ask yourself: Is it Possible?
If you’re unsure of yourself, pursuing a new goal, or tackling a challenge, you probably won’t be completely convinced that you’ll make it. You can’t just “believe in yourself” overnight.
“Oh, you know what? I’m just going to start believing in myself now. I’ve had just about enough of the self-doubt and insecurity. I’ve had enough of it.”
Your subconscious mind is an accumulation of years of experiences, thoughts and beliefs. So you can’t just reprogram it with a snap of your fingers.
But you don’t have to.
You don’t have to be completely convinced that something will work (it’s hard to be if you’ve never done something before, or if it’s a big challenge). But ask yourself if it could work.
Most people only think about the negative side:
But what if I fail?
I’ve never done this before, I can’t do this.
There are so many things that could go wrong.
All these doubts are justified. But they are only one side of the coin.
What if I succeed?
I’ve never done this before. Maybe I’m good at it.
There are so many things that could work out.
You don’t always have to believe in yourself. And you don’t have to be 100% convinced that something will work out. But be willing to ask yourself if it could work.
Because not ruling something out allows you to try it out, grow, and gain new experiences. And that in turn will help you tremendously in programming your subconscious mind.
Exercise 6 – What are Your Actions?
The subconscious mind is an interesting phenomenon. Because even though it’s not something real, it significantly influences your actions and decisions. However, this equation also works the other way around…
Imagine if you started getting up at 5 a.m. every single day from now on. Sooner or later, you would see yourself as an “early riser.” Early riser – and everything you associate with that identity (for example success, discipline, etc.) – would be a part of your subconscious mind.
For example, I have been studying psychology for 4-5 years (and am finally about to graduate with a master’s degree) and therefore associate the “identity” of a psychologist with myself, e.g. scientist. On the other hand, I am also very spiritual (fun fact: I get often asked how a scientist can also be spiritual) and therefore connect attributes with myself, which I share with the spiritual community. For example, I believe in a higher meaning of life, the law of attraction and more.
Everything associated with science and everything associated with spirituality have become fixed parts of my identity and my subconscious mind.
Through your actions, you will program your subconscious mind.
Few things will influence your subconscious mind more than your actions. Especially those actions that you do over and over again.
If you exercise regularly, your subconscious will be programmed to exercise.
If you act courageously over and over again, your subconscious mind will be programmed for courage.
If you practice gratitude every day, your subconscious mind will be programmed to gratitude.
If you liked this post about subconscious mind exercises follow me on Pinterest for more spiritual and personal growth content!https://www.pinterest.de/spirithandbook/